- pincponc 6
- New project 2012 – 2013
- The search for the heroes
pincponc – International Design Project is starting again!
At pincponc we bring together design students around the world: we all work on the same topic and show the results to the public online, in a joint exhibition and a printed catalog.
So, this year it´s round 6 for pincponc.
And the topic is:
gagavara* – create your own hero!
We will be looking for the very personal heroes. They can be existing heroes or made up ones – like those you have always thought should be there.
For the full briefing please visit pincponc // runnning project
pincponc is initiated and organised by Sasha Ediger and Raija Holm and runs in close cooperation with with Prof. Walter Hellmann // University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Hannover, Germany.
So far we have worked with
- Australia, Adelaide · South Australian School of Art
- Belgium, Brussels · École nationale supérieure des arts visuels de La Cambre
- England, Cambridge · Cambridge School of Art
- Estonia, Tartu · Tartu Art School
- Finland, Helsinki · University of Art and Design
- Germany, Hanover · Fachhochschule Hannover
- Netherland, St. Joost, Breda · Academie voor Kunst en Vormgeving
- Poland, Poznan · Academy of Fine Arts
- Portugal, Lisbon · Fine Arts University of Lisbon
- Scotland, Aberdeen · The Robert Gordon University, Grays School of Art
- USA, Chicago · University of Illinois at Chicago, School of Art and Design
* lady gaga + che guevara = gagavara